CRESTRON FLEX BYOD
Today, ideas and opportunities come into your organisation through people using a wide variety of devices and applications. These individuals need to connect and collaborate, creating an ever-greater demand for videoconferencing — in meeting rooms that often aren’t conference rooms. They’re huddle spaces and hallways, atriums, and auditoriums. Keeping teams connected and productive regardless of platform or place makes BYOD solutions more valuable than ever.
Crestron’s Flex BYOD systems can help you make any room a productive, agnostic videoconferencing space.
Why buy a Crestron Flex BYOD solution from ClearVC?
- We can specify the right Crestron hardware for your business needs
- Highly experienced in installing videoconferencing solutions
- Experienced helpdesk and on-site support
Call now for expert advice on 0800 368 7358.
WE’RE HERE TO HELP
CONTACT US NOW
Make Every Platform Work Well
BYOD removes the limitations of network and platform, so everyone — customers, consultants, or vendors — can present to, and work with your teams efficiently. The ability to plug in any mobile device and seamlessly connect to room technology makes sharing content with those in the room or working remotely, easy and reliable.
Make Every Space Work Smarter
Crestron Flex enables both BYOD and your company’s preferred platform to be used, seamlessly, in the same space. Bringing this kind of flexibility to any space is key to maintaining productivity. When every space can do it all, teams spend less time searching for the right room and more time finding the right idea.
Make the Most of Your Investment
BYOD solutions make the most of your investment in videoconferencing in 3 ways:
- If you haven’t standardised on one particular platform, BYOD capability helps you manage people coming into or back to the office working on different platforms.
- If you’re looking to standardise, BYOD gives you the opportunity to change over rooms and spaces at your own pace, within your own budget.
- Finally, smaller companies can lower enterprise costs and accommodate people who prefer to use their own devices to collaborate.