Drive collaboration in meeting and learning spaces with flexible, powerful content sharing, no cables or dongles required.
Solstice is a high performance, in-room meeting collaboration platform that improves the usability and productivity of meeting and learning spaces. In just one step users can connect and share high quality content to the in-room display from any device.
Mersive Solstice features include:
- Unlimited users
- High-performance wireless streaming
- Enterprise secure and scalable
- Wireless collaboration
- Intuitive content control
- On-screen markup
Call now for expert advice on 0800 368 7358.
WE’RE HERE TO HELP
CONTACT US NOW
Unlimited Users, Any Device
Solstice offers flexible sharing options to support virtually every user.
- BYOD support for laptops, tablets and smartphones
- Sharing options include the Solstice app, AirPlay, Miracast, a web browser, or the HDMI-in port
- Same easy Solstice app interface on all devices
High-Performing Wireless Streaming
Solstice has implemented the industry’s highest performance, most network-efficient streaming technology for wireless content sharing.
- Uses both the corporate and guest network
- Supports multiple native 4K video streams (up to 30fps) on one display
- Supports non-broadcast mechanism for connecting to displays
Enterprise Secure and Scalable
Solstice has been deployed in some of the most secure institutions in the world and is engineered from the bottom-up to be enterprise secure and scalable.
- RSA-based encryption algorithms with 2048 bit keys
- No content is stored on the Solstice Pod
- Secure deployment monitoring and management tools
- Annual third-party penetration testing
- Separate network interfaces for corporate and guest users
Beyond Content Sharing: Wireless Collaboration
Solstice doesn’t just enable users to share content one at a time. It enables users to engage and compare multiple content sources in real time to drive more efficient meetings that produce better results.
Intuitive Content Control
With the Solstice app’s drag-and-drop interface, users can arrange and control on-screen content to get the most out of team interactions.
- Drag content to optimal on-screen locations
- Dock and hide on-screen content for later use
- Enable moderator mode to approve content before posting
- Pinch-to-zoom posts on touch-enabled devices
Wireless On-Screen Markup
Using the Solstice App, anyone can wirelessly highlight and temporarily markup content by pointing their smartphone at the room display.
- Highlight content using pointer mode as you would a laser pointer
- Markup content from anywhere in the room
- Uses AI to recognize shapes and automatically smooth edges
- Compatible with both iOS and Android mobile devices