DOOR ACCESS CONTROL
Locks and keys also allow you to secure your building, but when keys are lost or stolen, the inconvenience and expense of changing locks and re-issuing keys can be considerable. Keys may also be copied, creating more security risks. Door Access Control systems can secure your external and internal doors with easy monitoring and management.
Door Access Control systems vary from wireless door handles to video surveillance. Solutions can protect your staff and premises from intruders, protect sensitive areas such as server rooms, and monitor who is entering and exiting the building at any time.
ClearVC partner with Paxton Access to provide powerful, yet easy to install and use security solutions designed for a wide range of sectors including education, healthcare, retail, leisure, commercial, the public sector and more.
What is Door Access Control?
Door Access Control is a highly secure solution for managing who can and can’t enter your building or certain areas within your building. Solutions include key fobs and cards, wireless door handles, access control, video surveillance and door entry systems.
Benefits of Door Access Control:
- Highly secure
- Protect your staff and workplace
- Restrict access to areas with sensitive information
- A range of readers available
- Can be used on internal and external doors
Door Access Control Providers
Paxton Access Control enables you to control who has access to your building
Paxton utilise the latest technology to provide powerful, yet easy to install and use security solutions. Their products are designed for a wide range of sectors including education, healthcare, retail, leisure, commercial, the public sector and more.
Get Started Today
- We partner with Paxton to provide highly secure door access control systems
- We provide ongoing after-sales support and maintenance
- We can provide expert advice and help you choose the right solution
- Solutions to suit any budget