MICROSOFT TEAMS OPERATOR CONNECT
Operator Connect is an operator-managed service for bringing PTSN calling to Microsoft Teams.
If you are an avid Microsoft Teams user, you may have heard of Operator Connect. Microsoft announced it at Microsoft Ignite 2021 in March. Since then, there’s been buzz throughout the UC industry about Operator Connect’s features and how it stacks up to other offerings.
Why talk to ClearVC?
- Greater autonomy to add/manage voice services through Microsoft
- Access to our Microsoft helpdesk
- Choose your own provider
- Cost savings with the “pay-as-you-go” pricing structure
- Alleviate the burden of technical support
Call now for expert advice on 0800 368 7358.
WE’RE HERE TO HELP
CONTACT US NOW
Why Should I Use Operator Connect?
If you’re considering Direct Routing or use it today, Operator Connect is a better choice. It provides the same functionality and is easier to manage. Plus, Microsoft has qualified all of the carriers.
Operator Connect works well for companies that want to remove the burden of bringing their own PSTN solution into Teams. With Operator Connect, companies don’t have to buy their own session border controllers (SBCs) or manage functionality internally. Instead, Operator Connect partners handle all of the technicalities, which saves time and resources.
Operator Connect Benefits
- Choice of carriers from an approved list
- Reliable business continuity
- Streamlined system deployment
- Easier infrastructure management
- Bring your own carrier for conferencing
- Variety of carriers for conferencing
- Expanded geographic coverage
- Enhanced support and reliability
To find out more about Operator Connect, its benefits, and what sets it apart from Direct Routing, click here!